Search site


For information on what do to in a flood see

Report road, highways and drainage flooding to Nottinghamshire County Council on 0300 500 80 80 or report online at

MDC council tenants should call 01623 463463 if they experience flooding problems at their property.

Private home owners should contact their insurers or the Environment Agency Floodline.

Stay informed by calling Floodline on 0345 988 1188.

Powered by GOSS iCM