|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||SUMMARY OF REASONS FOR DECISION
In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, the proposal, as restricted by conditions, is in accordance with Saved Policiies R7, E3 and M16 [28/09/2007] of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan and the objectives of the NPPF. The use would not have a detrimental impact on the character and appearance of the locality, the amenities of neighbouring residents, or highway safety and there are no other material considerations that indicate that a decisiosn should be taken at variance with the above policies.
SUMMARY OF RELEVANT POLICIES
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy R7 [28/09/2007] - Sets out the criteria for retail development within the District.
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy E3 [28/09/2007] - Sets out the criteria for employment development within the Urban Boundary.
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy M16 [28/09/2007] - Sets out the criteria in respect of transport/movement issues.
National Policy Framework  - Sets out the Government's planning policies for England and how these are expected to be applied..
(1) Condition: This permission shall be read in accordance with the following plans:
Site Location Plan 1:1250 scale, received 12/07/2012
Block Plan 1:500 scale, received 12/07/2012
Site Plan, received 12/07/2012
Planning/Design and Access Statement, received 12/07/2012
Application Forms, received 12/07/2012
The development shall thereafter be undertaken in accordance with these plans unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(2) Condition: Notwithstanding the hours of operation specified on the approved application forms, the hours of operation of the use hereby permitted shall be restricted to 0900 hours to 1700 hours Monday-Friday and 0900 hours to 1400 hours on Saturdays only. The business shall not operate on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
(3) Condition: The use hereby permitted shall utilise the access point located adjacent to no. 128 Chesterfield Road North only. The access point located adjacent no. 124 Chesterfield Road North shall not be used in association with the use and shall be gated shut at all times while the business is in operation.
(1) Reason: To define the permission, for the avoidance of doubt.
(2) Reason: To protect the amenities at present enjoyed by the occupiers of nearby residential properties.
(3) Reason: In the interests of highway safety and to accord with Saved policy M16 [28/09/07] of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.
(1) Note to Applicant
This permission does not permit the display of advertisments. The display of signage may require Advertisment Consent. You are thereby advised to contact the Local Planning Authority for advice on this matter.