|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||(3) Reason: The nature of the development is such that it is only considered acceptable in this location having regard to the applicant's special circumstances.
SUMMARY OF REASONS FOR DECISION
The application has been considered within the context of policy H4 and NE1 of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan, PPS7 in respect of sustainable development in rural areas, and policy 2.10 of the Nottinghamshire Joint Structure Plan, and would appear to comply with the criteria contained there-in. In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority there are no other material planning considerations to be taken into account that would warrant a decision at variance with the above mentioned policies and guidance.
(1) This permission is a limited period permission which shall expire 2 years after the date of the decision and on or before that date the building(s) shall be removed and the site shall be reinstated.
(1) Reason: The building is not considered acceptable on a permanent basis by reason of its design, external appearance and type of construction. Permanent retention would be contrary to policy BE1 of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.
(2) The dwelling hereby authorised shall be occupied only by persons employed solely or mainly, or last so employed locally in agriculture as defined in Section 336(1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, or in forestry and the dependants (which shall be taken to include a widow or widower) of such persons.
(2) Reason: The site is not in an area intended for general development, as this would be contrary to policy NE1 of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan. Permission is granted to the present proposal solely because the development is required to house a person (or persons) employed in agriculture.
(3) This permission shall enure for the benefit of Mr & Mrs Daws and for no other persons or company.